Friday, August 11, 2006

Dear Traveling Fairy:

I would like to go to Casablanca and Marrakech. There I will shop in a bazaar for tagines, some scrumdiddlyumptious pistachio treats (a.k.a. lokum), and a hat, you know, the kind with a tassel. I would also love love love to go to Istanbul and experience the travertine pools at Pamukkale. Please also take me to the Amalfi coast. It's supposed to be mah-velous! And I can't leave out Budapest. I hear it is one of the most romantic cities, even more so than Paris. So I must judge for myself. (Paris if you're listening, don't be hurt - je t'aime toujours; personne changera mon avis!)


Yours truly,
I heart Avocado

2 Comments:

Blogger in pieces said...

oh and please take in pieces with you?!

7:19 PM  
Blogger szenga said...

Let's go!!

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home