Friday, October 20, 2006

Me - neurotic?

Waiting to board my plane...

Conversation between Z and me.
Moi: They better not lose my bag. It has my belt in there. (very sweet find from my favorite designer that I scored on sale!) If they lose my bag, someone's going to get stabbed.
Z: That's probably not the wisest thing to say in an airport before you board a plane.
Moi: You have a point.

1 cup of tea and several pages into my Murakami tome (that I'm laboriously trying to finish) later...

Moi: I just dropped my scarf on the bathroom floor.
Z: It's ok, you can wash it.
Moi: It's dry clean only.
Z: So do that.
Moi: But do you really think dry cleaning disinfects it? The thought of putting it up to my face is just too much. All those germs, blechgklshh would probably make my whole face break out. I should probably burn the darned thing and be done with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home